Welcome to virtual UBarU programming! Our team is offering e-content on the Zoom platform to help connect us with each other and UBarU as well. All the content listed here is offered for free and donations are gratefully accepted at https://ubaru.org/home/Support Donations to UBarU are tax-deductible and important for our ongoing operation. Please consider becoming a sustaining member and offer ongoing support while earning points toward the prioritized registration for the 2024 Eclipse. Become a Member Thank you! (All times are Central Time)
- Wednesday, December 9 at 6:00 p.m. "Who Loves the Dark" - author and Director of Lifespan Religious Education at First UU San Antonio, Dr. Sheri Phillabaum, will share her recently published children's book about protecting dark skies. registration
- Tuesday, December 15 at 4 p.m. More Wildlife at UBarU with Dr. Paula. registration
- Saturday, December 19 at 7 p.m. Community building with young adults and Rev. Ren registration
- Every Friday from 10-11 a.m. Zumba for Body and Spirit - Dance as a spiritual practice, for all ages (adults and kids), genders, abilities, and fitness levels. Set an intention for joy, energy, movement, and community. Open to UUs and wider community, led by Community Minister Rev. Erin Walter. Questions or song requests, contact firstname.lastname@example.org link
- Every Friday from 6:30-8:00 p.m. Rev. Betty will lead Friday Fellowship. All are welcome to join in the Zoom service. Gather to unwind with meditation, a homily, and conversation from a liberal religious viewpoint. Sponsored by UBarU and Unitarian Universalist Free Range Ministry. Register
All are welcome!
Please use the links to register for the respective event. You should receive an email from Zoom with a link to the respective meeting. If you need assistance, please email Director@ubaru.org.